9 Inch Eco Friendly Bagasse Pulp Biodegradable Compostable Disposable Plates
1. Good for our planet: since it's made from 100% sugarcane fiber, the bagasse disposable paper plate can be commercially composted (no need to send it to a landfill). The paper plate will be naturally degraded in nature, and this process will take about 90 days. This allows people, your customers and planet to dispose of used plates in a very environmentally friendly manner;
2. 100% sugarcane fiber: we promise that they're 100% made of sugarcane fiber which also be called bagasse, a sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable material. There's no doubt that it's a great alternative to traditional paper or plastic plates. Our disposable plate offer the same feature, such as sturdy, water and grease proof, easy cleanup, hot and cold use, etc., yet it's completely tree- and plastic-free; The reason why we say that the use of bagasse is more environmentally friendly than trees is mainly because the growth rate of sugarcane is much faster than that of trees, so it will not affect the vegetation. In addition, in the past, we only extracted sugar from sugarcane and discarded bagasse. Now we can use bagasse to make disposable plates. In other words, we can use it as waste;
3. Heavy duty plates: With no plastic or wax lining, it's designed with superior strength and is cut-resistant and leak-resistant. Therefore, there is no need to worry that your hands will be dirty when using this plate;
4. Hot or cold use: These Disposable Paper Plates can be used for Hot or Cold Food Items. It offers Reliable Strength and Does Not contain any Plastic or Wax Lining. These Paper Plates are Microwavable & Freezable. Oil and Cut-resistant Note: Hot Foods can cause the plates to perspire and condensation to form at the bottom. Our disposable plates have passed the authoritative food safety certification, so there is no need to worry that they will emit harmful substances in the cold and hot environment;
5. Perfect for Any Occasion: With a wide range of disposable tableware and a classic design, LuzhouPack.com keep peace of mind that you are provided all-natural organic tableware for your customers. Perfect for situation like Camping, Picnics, Lunches, Catering, BBQs, Events, Parties, Weddings and Restaurants.
Since we are a factory, our MOQ may be higher than that of trading companies, but you can save a lot of expenses in the intermediate links to increase your profit margin!
About the Payment and Shipment, Please View Transaction Method.
If you have any questions, please browse our FAQ first; And if FAQ can't answer your question, please contact us in time.
We Have Complete Certificates and Upload the Main in "Navigation - Download". What's More, We Could Accept Other Inspection According to Your Market Needs!
Partner with Us
Verified QC system to ensure that each product meets the following standards.
Raw Material Advantages
Compared with trees, the growth cycle of sugarcane and bamboo're much shorter, which greatly reduces the damage of disposable tableware to greening.
As one of largest-scale plant-fiber pulp moulded bio-degradable and compostable disposable tableware manufacturer in the world, we have great confidence to help your business grow steadily and profitably!
||6" Round Plate
||ф6" * 0.5"
||7" Round Plate
||ф7" * 0.6"
||9" Round Plate
||ф8.86" * 0.8"
||10" Round Plate
||ф10" * 0.8"
||9" 3-Compartment Round Plate
||ф8.86" * 0.8"
||10"3-Compartment Round Plate
||ф10" * 0.8"
||Small Oval Plate
||10" * 7.5" * 1"
||Big Oval Plate
||12.5" * 10" * 1"
We could provide semi-customization including logo & graphics customization, packaging customization. What's more, ODM service is also available. If you have relevant needs, don't be hesitated to tell us!
Customization Technique Sample
Pros and Cons of Different Raw Material
||Light in weight,easy to carry.
|Leach out harmful chemicals when hot food/beverages served.
Make our soil infertile
Toxic to Animlas.
Light in weight and easy to carry.
Easy to carry and Store.
Easy to manufacture.
|Trees cut led to deforestation.
The paper mixed with food was not feasible for recycling.
Additives are highly toxic to humans and the ecosystem.
Leakages is quite common
Not safe for use in oven and freezer.
|Bagasse or Bamboo
100% biodegradable & compostable within 90 day.
Safe for humans and all living beings.
Sturdy, oven, and freezer safe.
Suitable for all types of functions.
Alternative source of income for agriculturists and rural folks.
|Cost-wise it is marginally on the higher side as compared to plastic and paper.
Shrink packs may cause fungus formation on them.
Should always keep them in airtight containers, to avoid fungal formation on them.
Last year, 170 nations pledged to "significantly reduce
" use of plastic by 2030. And many have already started by proposing or imposing rules on certain single-use plastics.
Sugarcane-Bamboo Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market Size Focast
Recommended End-Use Industry
||Ban a range of single-use plastic products by the end of next year.
||Banned single-use plastic bags in 2017 and, this June, prohibited visitors from taking single-use plastics such as water bottles and disposable plates into national parks, forests, beaches, and conservation areas.
||Introduced a ban on polystyrene food containers in 2017, with fines of between $30 to $5,000 for anyone breaking the rules.
||Introduced a tax on plastic bags in 2015 and banned the sale of products containing microbeads, like shower gels and face scrubs, in 2018. A ban on supplying plastic straws, stirrers and cotton buds recently came into force in England.
||New York, California and Hawaii are among states to have banned single-use plastic bags, though there is no federal ban.
|The European Union
||Plans to ban single-use plastic items such as straws, forks, knives and cotton buds by 2021.
||Has announced a plan to ban non-degradable bags in all cities and towns by 2022. Single-use straws will also be banned in the restaurant industry by the end of 2020.
||Instead of a proposed nationwide ban on plastic bags, cups and straws, states are being asked to enforce existing rules on the storage, manufacture and use of some single-use plastics.